I can't believe it has already been a year since Dad passed away. We had a full morning of remembering him by going to the canal where he took his last steps and breath. We then went and cleaned his grave and took some flowers out to it, thanks for the help with the flowers Kipp. I think we have also had our share of oreos and milk the last few days!! We love and miss you Dad and Papa Bob!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pictures! I wish I could have been there to go for a walk with you this morning. I would have loved to contribute to the flowers, but thanks for doing that Margie & Kipp. They look beautiful! I am grateful you live there and take such great care of his headstone. That is something we can't do, living so far away. I appreciate all of your efforts made and I know Dad is proud of you also.
Thinking of each of you today! Love & prayers~Lori
Thank you Margie for sharing the pics of Dad's grave since the rest of us couldn't be there. That means a lot to me. I know we are all doing all we can to share and take care of each other in these very sad and hard times. Some days I feel fine but today I feel so sad. I wish I had more time to share with Dad. I hope I have many more days filled with time to share with all of you, Alice, Travis and Margie and your kids... and of course you Mom! :) I love you all more than you will ever begin to understand.
Kipp
Post a Comment