Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Today I have been thinking about all the wonderful times we had together. You never forgot to bring me flowers on this day. They were always red or yellow roses. I remember how beautiful they were. I know the last few years you worked at Fox Floral delivering flowers for Valentine's Day. I know you must have enjoyed seeing people smile as they received their flowers. So I want to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day and thanks for making me smile. XOXOXO

2 comments:

Margie said...

I found a box of candy hearts in my cupboard the other day and they must have been from Valentines last year. They were to Riley from PapaBob. Thanks for all the yellow roses you would send me on Valentines Day Dad. Love ya!

Lori said...

This was so touching! I know you miss him & look forward to the day when you can be "together forever."