Thursday, January 29, 2009

Old Time Rock and Roll

Yesterday Chloe had a field trip to a Chinese Restaurant where they had chinese food and watched dragon dancers. Matt was able to watch Mason and Josie so we could go. We decided to take Matt's truck. When we got in the truck and started it up the song "Old Time Rock and Roll" came blasting on. I instantly thought of Dad and how he loved to see his girls drive standard trucks. I knew that this was one of his favorite songs to, so I started to sing along and dance while driving with Chloe. She quickly picked up on the lyrics and joined in. We felt happy knowing dad and Papa Bob was nearby singing and dancing with us. :)

3 comments:

G'Lenn said...

YIP...there is nothing like riding in or driving a big truck.

Alice said...

I guess I should have mentioned that we were really celebrating the fact that we got to go have Chinese Food!!! All of our favorite!

Margie said...

Dad let me drive the green four door diesel my senior year and let me tell you how much I loved that!! I always loved driving trucks!