Friday, January 16, 2009
Remember When
When this song came out a few years ago, Bob told me that every time he heard it he thought about me. So every time I hear it, I think about Bob and the life we had together. I had been trying to find this song on the radio the last few months (since I am not very good at remembering the name of songs). So the other morning as I was talking to Kipp (he had called to wish me a happy birthday) the song came on the radio. I told Kipp to wait a minute while I listened to get the name and who sang it. As I listened tears filled my eyes because I know that Bob was playing it for me and wishing me a happy birthday. Thanks Bob...I love you...and I will always Remember When.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I have never really heard this song before...at least listened to it. It really does match you both perfectly. Amazing how songs can really say what we feel in our hearts. Like Kipp said before, Dad really liked music and found an ability to express himself through song. I think this should be a theme song forever.
I agree. There are many songs that remind me of Dad and at times I know he is playing them for me.
I heard this too...being on the other end of the phone. I'm sure Dad played it for you, Mom! Again it was easier for him to express how much he loved you through music and song.
Post a Comment