Monday, January 12, 2009

Tree House

Memory by Kent Hamilton

Another story: I remember wanting a tree house but no one could find time to help me. Then I asked Bob, he took great pride in helping me get the house built. We laid the foundation with 4 large poles and then a center pole, then we laid pallets for a floor, then the sides. Bob left that summer we had the bottom floor done. It became a big tree house, 5 stories high, it had a carpet on the bottom floor, and 8 track player , lights, and even a pot belly fire place. I could get 15 kids in that tree at one time. Thanks for the great planning of my brother Bob! I have many special memories in that tree house!! Thanks Bob!!

2 comments:

Holt said...

That was dad. Always taking the time to count the dandelions and help someone with something that was important to them.

Margie said...

That was Dad. Helping everyone!! What a great example.