Remember the good old days when your birthday cakes were as big as your hairdo? Those were the days! We had lots of birthday parties with dad and I'm sure we'll continue to have them with him as well. Just won't always be able to hear his jokes!!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Is that Josie? And Mason?
Wow!! That is a neat picture. Memaw, is that the Pheasant Rd. house?? Happy Birthday Alice!
Yes, that is the Pheasant house and look at those cuties and the hair?
HaHa!!! That is the funniest picture. How cute.
Wow...who made the cake? Must have been mom because it has spots that aren't covered. I am very impressed though...it has 2 round layers. As we got older the cakes seemed to get more and more simple. :) Didn't matter though because they were still tasty and sweet.
Amazing how curly my hair was, and Josie is well on her way to having hair like that too. :)
I remember that house very clearly. ...along with Mom trying to put our vitamins in our soup so we would take them! I figured that out really quickly too! :) ...can't pull the wool over my eyes, lady!
I remember the Pheasant Rd. house~you desserted us in Richfield and moved to a brand new house. I was so jealous! But...even more so when you moved to the "farm." Such great memories!
Post a Comment