Monday, December 8, 2008

Fuzz Ball

Dad always called me Fuzz Ball. Whenever Mom would take Kipp and Alice to Las Vegas for dance competitions Travis and I would get to spend the week with Dad by ourselves. I remember the first year Mom left Dad didn't make me brush my hair or take a bath. Lets just say by the time Mom came home my hair was one big "Fuzz Ball". I think it took us a good hour to get all the knots out and who knows how many bald spots I got! That is when Dad started calling me this. The next years before Mom left she would always put my hair in a very tight braid so Dad and I didn't have to worry about it.

2 comments:

Alice said...

I didn't realize that is where that nickname originated. How funny!

Anonymous said...

I remember that too. How cute. I remember laughing at the thought of Dad trying to fix the girls' hair! ha ha ha Cute!