Memory by G'Lenn
Bob has always been a good shot especially when it comes to hunting. But I need to tell you about a moment in history.... When we lived on Pheasant st. the field mice would come in the house to find a nice warm place for the winter. One evening, we were watching TV in the basement, when we saw a streak of something? Of course it was a MOUSE. So we kept watch at were it was going. Bob picked up the broom handle and threw it at the mouse as he ran along the wall. And guess what.....he hit the mouse and knocked him out. What a shot!!!! That was the end of that mouse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I totally remember that...or maybe another instance just like it. He was passionate about his game and was always out for the "kill." :)Darn mouse...maybe he was just trying to protect Kipp from seeing the tiny little monster. We all know the drama that would have occured if Kipp saw that mouse. :)LOL!
That is for sure! I am petrified of mice!!! Scary! I guess that's the danger of growing up in the country! :)LOL
Post a Comment