Thursday, December 11, 2008

Uncle Bob



One thing I remember about dad is that he always wanted everyone to think he was pretty great. He loved to do extra special things for people so they would love him. He loved his nieces and nephews and would try to do extra special things for them.

I found this picture of him taking out his nephews for lunch. He always talked about the fun times he would have with them...trying to spoil them.

I think all dad really wanted in this life was to be loved by everyone. He always tried hard to find acceptance.

Well, a lot of people love you dad!

1 comment:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

He really did care for all of us. I remember getting letters from him when I was at college. Just random letters and I would think to myself, who gets letters from their Uncle?? ME. :)