Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Rocking Outhouse
One fall when Bob and I went to open up hunting camp and get things ready for the hunters, we went to use the outhouse. Well as one sat down, it would rock back and as one stood up, the outhouse would rock forward. What a rocking outhouse and we sure didn't want it to fall over on a hunter so Bob fixed it. The outhouse was a ways from camp on this little trail. It didn't have a door, so as one sat there they could look at all the beauty around. But if you heard someone coming down the trail you better start singing so they know the outhouse was taken?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is hilarious! I remember that outhouse! I also remember the movie Travis made of "Ridge Runner" and Kipp's role in that movie...the outhouse scene. :) LOL!
I loved that outhouse. I think we should all go there just to take a family picture in it! I remember making Matt get up in the night to go protect me when I had to go to the bathroom!!! LOL ha ha ha
I remember that crazy outhouse. I remember many times at hunting camp with Dad I would have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night so I would wake him up and make him go with me. I never thought about it then but he never complained about me waking him up in the middle of the night. Thanks Dad!
Post a Comment