Friday, December 5, 2008

Vitamins

Memory by Alice

I was just craving something sweet so I opened up the freezer and saw some chocolate chips. As I reached up to grab the bag, I could hear dad so many times saying, "I need some vitamins" as he would reach into the freezer and grab a handful of chocolate chips. I am glad that I could have some vitamins tonight to resolve my sweet tooth and chocolate craving.

I will keep up the "healthy" eating habits for you Dad, and make sure I keep a bag of "vitamins" in our freezer at all times...in case of emergency. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As soon as I saw this photo I started laughing because it is completely Dad! It brings me back instantly to seeing him do that. I thought it was disgusting too!! :)

Anonymous said...

That post was for the picture of him drinking milk. I put it in the wrong spot, sorry!