Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh No!

Papa Bob and Memaw came to visit Alice and I in Arizona for something...don't remeber...but what I do remember was an embarrasing moment with dad. We had all gone to Michael's craft store to get a few items. Well, dad and I separated from Alice and Memaw while they browsed for their items. I believe we went there right after eating lunch, so needless to say dad and I had some extra "air" to rid of. So, we thougth the back most furthest deepest corner of the store that no one would remotely be at would be the safest place. Well, we finally reached that area and stood in front of some merchandise, as if to look like we were browsing for something as well. We looked up and down the isle and saw not a soul but a shopping cart. Dad was first. He let loose and I swear he could be heard clear up at the front of the store. He started busting out laughing, when all of a sudden, I turned to my right and behind the shopping cart, slowly standing up, a lady that looked directly at us. To make matters worse she was a teacher of mine from highshcool, but fortunately didn't recognize me. Without a moments notice, dad and I fled the scene of the crime. When we got to a point of refuge, we just couldn't keep the laughter in. I miss those emabarrasing moments with dad. Life was never a dull moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always hated those embarrassing moments then, but now I miss them too. He just loved to be the prankster! I think we all have many "gas" stories. We could probably make a coffee-table book full of them! LOL hahahaha