Thursday, December 11, 2008
Hiking in Socks
I remember one of my favorite hunting trips with Bob was when we camped and got up early in the morning. We rode a long way up the mountain. ( I was always glad we had horses or mules to ride) This trip we got a nice elk in the morning. I enjoyed watching Bob clean the elk and I always learned something when I was with him. We started down the mountain and Bob lead the horse with the elk on it. We took turns leading. Soon my feet were hurting because I had just bought new boots. So I took them off and walked part of the way down in my socks. My feet felt much better. Bob told me he was glad he had married a tough gal, but he was the strong tough one. What great memories I have hunting with you.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment