Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Gallon of Milk

Memory by Alice

This picture speaks for itself...how many times did I actually see dad drink his milk like this? He must have been trying to tease me because the lid is still on the jug...and the gallon is full.
For those of you who don't already know...I HATE milk...to put it lightly. I can't even stand watching anyone drink a glass of milk...it disgusts me that much! One thing that I remember also when I was very young and we lived on Pheasant Road...was dad trying to force me to drink a glass of milk. I was only 4 years old and he gave me a little glass to drink. He stood behind the door going down to the stairs and told me that I needed to have the glass of milk all drank by the time he came out from behind the door. I remember trying to choke it down...and I think I even ended up throwing it up because I couldn't handle drinking it. The taste is about the nastiest thing ever! This picture concludes the fact that dad LOVED milk and made sure to do disgusting things with it when I was around. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As soon as I saw this photo I started laughing because it is completely Dad! It brings me back instantly to seeing him do that. I thought it was disgusting too!! :)

Margie said...

I agree. This is totally Dad! He loved to push our buttons.

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Oh I hate Milk too, and I havn't ever met anyone who didn't like it either. Good to know it is in my genes.