Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Wranglers?
When we had our hunting camp in Northern Idaho (Pack Bridge Outfitters) we would drive to Missoula, Montana and pick up hunters. One evening Bob and I had gone to bed because it was late. We were to tired to wait up for the hunters. We had decided to see them in the morning. Well around 1:30 in the morning we heard a loud knocking on our door. So we both came up out of a deep sleep. Bob jumped up and tried putting on his wranglers as he opened the door. He told the hunters he would see them 1st thing in the morning. The door was shut and then Bob started laughing. I said what was so funny. He said look, I am trying to get your Levi's on. No wonder I can't button them. I wonder if the hunters saw that my pants were to small? (I am laughing right now remember how funny Bob looked) We both laughed for several days after this....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
This story reminds me of the time that Dad was sitting downstairs on his recliner in his suit, when all of a sudden he realized that he was wearing one brown and one black church shoe. He was quite embarrassed that he had been to church or wherever with 2 different shoes. Oh dad...thank you for filling our lives with good memories to laugh and remember. :)
That is hilarous!
The thought of Dad in a suit alone cracks me up. It's like putting Mountain Man Grizzly Adams in the crystal china closet, it just doesn't quite make sense but it's still cute.
That is funny. I think Dad went to my Seminary graduation with the two different colored shoes. I remember him sitting down in the recliner and putting his feet up and just laughing and wondering if anyone had noticed them! Haha!!!
Post a Comment