Memory by G'Lenn
One day Bob came home and was laughing. He said, "You will never guess what I did today." I was in the store and I saw this guy bending over looking for something and I thought it was so-in-so, so I went up and kicked him in the rear. Then this guy, I didn't know, looked up at me and said "What was that for?" and Bob (feeling really dumb) said, "Oh I am sorry I thought you were someone else." Leave it to Bob to get away with it. He was always friendly with people and had a way with them. We laughed about this for many years.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I think dad had those embarrassing moments every day of his life! :)I actually think he created those moments to give us all something to laugh about!
I might have to agree with you! (Travis)
No wonder he and Toby were friends! He's always been great at embarrassing us by falling up the escalators or lying on the floor of Home Depot yelling "Just kick me while I'm down!"
Post a Comment