Memory by G'Lenn
Bob always told me I was the "Wind beneath his wings." He said I was there to always support and lift him. I loved to help him with the scouting program and go camping with him. I loved to go for rides with him. Sometimes it would be delivering seed or driving in the mountains checking on the sheep bands. Sometimes we would argue as we drove, but that didn't stop me from wanting to ride with him. I just liked being out and seeing the country side. He knew how to get to many places and could always remember how to get back to places after we had been there only once. Bob, now you can ride with me as I drive through the country seeing the sights and visiting our grandkids. I need you to be the wind beneath my wings........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I remember dad really liking this song and the words definately describe why you were the wind beneath his wings, mom. You helped him fly and picked him back up when he would fall. Dad knows what a great woman you are and so do all of us 4 kids and nobody knows dad's true character better than the 5 of us. We grew up with him and we were a happy family for most of those years.
Post a Comment