Memory by Margie
Riley came up to me a couple of weeks after "Papa Bob" passed away and asked me where he was at. I told him that he now lived in Heaven. He said "OK" and went on playing. About half an hour later, he came up to me and asked what Heaven was and I told him it was a place where people go when they pass away and can't live on earth anymore. Then he asked me where Heaven was at. I told him it was wherever he wanted it to be. Again he said "OK" and went on playing. An hour or so later he asked me if he could call "Papa Bob" so I gave him his play cell phone (given to him from Papa Bob) and he talked to Papa Bob for about 10 minutes on the phone. When he got off the phone he asked me if I could call Papa Bob to see if he would come over and play with him. I told him he could play with him whenever he wanted to. He went on playing the rest of the day. Later that night when he was getting ready for bed, we asked him what he did during the day. He said he played outside with Papa Bob on the slide and said he snuck up on Papa Bob and went "Aaahhh" to scare him. Riley then said he loves playing with Papa Bob.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment