After listening to this song "Love Me" many times, Bob wanted me to do a cross stitch of the words because he loved me. He wanted this to look at so it would be a reminder for us to wait for each other. He had to prod me along so one day I listened to the song over and over until I had the chorus down.
If you get there before I do, don't give up on me. I'll meet you when my chores are through; I don't know how long I'll be. But I'm not gonna let you down, Darling wait an see. And between now and then, Till I see you again I'll be loving you.
Love Me
So I got out the graph paper and went to work designing this in a cross stitch picture. I had lots of fun cross stitching this and Bob would check and see how it was coming. He loved it. The picture was still hanging on his wall the day he went home. Bob I love you and I know you will be waiting for me to finish my chores...........Love Me.........




1 comment:
I love this song...your posting brought tears to my eyes!
Post a Comment