Memory by Rebekah
One thing Bob and I have in common is our love of food. As Travis would say we start thinking about our next meal before we're done with the current one. So I guess it makes sense for me to be thinking about food now! My family got to spend 2 weeks in Twin last Thanksgiving. That's when we discovered huckleberries. We would eat them in yogurt every morning and sometimes for a snack. Nearly every morning Bob would make us bacon too. Spencer LOVES bacon and never gets it at home. We would wake up and smell that yummy aroma as we tromped upstairs. Spencer made such a big deal about it that Bob couldn't resist making it every day. He loved to see the kids happy and chowin' down. The next time he came to visit us in Mesa he brought us a huge package of bacon. For some reason it just wasn't the same when I cooked it. Thanks for all the huckleberries and bacon you shared with us! We love you Papa Bob!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment