Memory by Kris
Some of the greatest memories I have are the memories with Papa Bob and my son Riley. The way that Riley would look up to Papa was unbelievable! One day unexpected Papa showed up at our house to take Riley to his first C.S.I. basketball practice. I don't know exactly what happened on that basketball court but Riley stills talks about how each player slammed the ball and ran around that court. Every time Riley talks about that practice you can almost see and hear Papa talking about the same thing. When Riley talks about that day it reminds me of the true man Papa was and what a hard working and loving man he was especially to his grandchildren. From Scott Family we love you Papa. Thanks for the great times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
How cute! Cherish that memory. Do you have a video camera to record Riley telling the story? I can see dad getting just as excited in telling the story!
Post a Comment